[AusNOG] PIpe VIC IX

adamn at eyemedia.com.au adamn at eyemedia.com.au
Thu May 23 12:11:31 EST 2013

Must be a select few that got it...... were still waiting and haven't
heard squat from 7pm LAST night when it all went to the crap...

In light of being down... Decided to give the FINAL ESCALATION a call and
was greeted with a voice mail message stating the person was on leave, I
could do nothing but laugh....

Regards,
Adam