[AusNOG] Ethernet Providers - NZ

Darren Moss Darren.Moss at em3.com.au
Wed May 22 12:12:05 EST 2013

We have Voyager in our Auckland office. Has never been down.

Tried Vector 5 times, they just couldn't get it together to provide a quote - we called them because there was an existing fibre circuit delivered to our office server room, complete with reference information, service ID and the previous customer's connectivity details.

Big fan of Voyager. Good to deal with, no dancing around, service delivered in < 10 days.

We gave them our ACLs and they pre-coded up Cisco kit which worked 10 minutes after being unboxed.

Cheers

Darren.