[AusNOG] Azure?

Damian Guppy the.damo at gmail.com
Tue May 21 13:58:40 EST 2013

This was a large about face.

Microsoft has just annouced that they are opening up an Azure Region in
australia. No details on time frame, but they said they will open
datacenters in both NSW and Vic.

I'm guessing the pressure from AWS and co opening up lately started to take
its toll on microsoft. I just hope they don't do something silly like make
it an "exclusive" partnership with telstra like Office365.

http://www.zdnet.com/au/microsoft-to-launch-australian-azure-hosting-region-7000015640/

--Damian