[AusNOG] IPv6 reverse DNS and Mail ...

Terry Sweetser (SkyMesh CTO) terry+AusNOG at skymesh.net.au
Tue May 21 12:01:35 EST 2013

I would consider the lack of a real and valid rev.dns entry for any
corporate, government or provider mail server to indicate that something
is not kosher.

If your customers, clients and/or staff can not receive email due to
automated policies blocking the sender, that's an issue for the sender's
system admins: they have problem that will not be fixed by the rest of
the internet giving them uncontrolled access to most of the internet's
mail servers.

http://about.me/terry.sweetser