[AusNOG] Easier Access for Access Seekers - Thanks to Pipe Networks

Craig Askings craig at askings.com.au
Mon May 20 12:08:47 EST 2013

PIPE finally got their test case, this is fantastic news. When I was at PIPE IIRC (can't be 100% since legal and fibre install wasn't by division and it was a few years ago now)  there was a few close calls to building access ending up in court. But the building owners would normally blink first and the install would go ahead.

Craig.