[AusNOG] MAC Address Manufacturer's List

Parth Shukla pparth at auscert.org.au
Thu May 16 11:15:24 EST 2013

That list has no emails or even phone numbers! It's the same list I referenced in my original email =)

Cheers,
Parth

Parth Shukla | Information Security Analyst
AusCERT | Australia’s premier computer emergency response team
The University of Queensland | Brisbane QLD 4072 | Australia
t: (07) 334 64537 |e: pparth at auscert.org.au w: www.auscert.org.au

Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary