[AusNOG] DDOS mitigation

Joshua D'Alton joshua at railgun.com.au
Sun May 12 10:15:43 EST 2013

good points. and this is why it falls back on the originating networks to
fix their problems ie udp spoof so that they arent sending so much traffic
in the first place. obviously not much of a fix and they have no motivation
to ( more traffic out = more transit sold to downstreams).. but...

sent from android