[AusNOG] DDOS mitigation

James Braunegg james.braunegg at micron21.com
Fri May 10 23:18:44 EST 2013

Dear Roland

Nice feature.... back to school I must go ;)

Kindest Regards

James Braunegg
W:  1300 769 972  |  M:  0488 997 207 |  D:  (03) 9751 7616
E:   james.braunegg at micron21.com  |  ABN:  12 109 977 666

This message is intended for the addressee named above. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose it to anyone other than the addressee. If you have received this message in error please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.