[AusNOG] DDOS mitigation

jcbrandis at gmail.com jcbrandis at gmail.com
Thu May 9 21:17:20 EST 2013

On this very important point, did anyone else get informed by a telco mentioned on this thread, a DDOS starting at 3pm and only recently being rectified? We logged a packet loss ticket to a certain provider and after no action started hammering the triage staff. One of them 3hrs in just declared "yes we are recovering from a ddos attack". I have guys about to fail back to telco x under strict change control at 10 pm. Anyone else come across this? If already mentioned I do apologise, was at footy training not across emails this evening.

Jb in Sydney.

Sent from my iPhone