[AusNOG] DDOS mitigation

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Thu May 9 16:37:15 EST 2013

Hey Matt,

http://www.arbornetworks.com/products/cloud-signaling-coalition

Which is currently:

CLOUD SIGNALING COALITION MEMBERS

The following are current members of the Cloud Signaling Coalition and
their regions of service:

   - NextGen Networks* - Australia
   - Gen-I* - New Zealand
   - Vocus* - Australia
   - Optus
   - Tata Communications
   - TelstraClear

*** CSC Select – Can accept cloud signals and has a minimum of 40 Gbps of
Mitigation capacity.*
** Can accept cloud signals.*
I've removed the non-ANZ ones.

...Skeeve