[AusNOG] Telecommunications Australasia Social Event - Sydney / CeBIT free Passes

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Thu May 9 12:13:44 EST 2013

Hey all,

Telecommunications Australasia is hosting their IT (Comms) industry event
again in Sydney.

These have been doing the rounds across Australia and NZ and have been
doing very well.

The last Sydney one I went to I won a $500 voucher, so I can't complain ;-)
 Was quite a lot of good people there... and overall a decent networking
event.

The next one in Sydney is on May 27th - and you can register by going to:
http://eepurl.com/zgebD

It is on the night before CeBIT.

Speaking of CeBIT.  If you don't have a free ticket (they are selling them
for $44 on their website, and it will be $99 if you just show up) then go
to:

http://mycebit.com.au/adapt?offer_id=edmhttp://mycebit.com.au/adapt?offer_id=edm&mkt_tok=3RkMMJWWfF9wsRoku6XPd%2B%2FhmjTEU5z16uolXq%2Byg4kz2EFye%2BLIHETpodcMRctqPa%2BTFAwTG5toziV8R7TFKc1p3cQQWBXi

to get your free pass.  No point in paying for it because you planned to go
at the last minute - which is what happened to me last year.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net

The Experts Who The Experts Call