[AusNOG] Any Telstra Internet Ops guys on list.... please contact me offlist on urgent OPS issue

Nicholas Bojko nbojko at macquarietelecom.com
Wed May 8 10:45:16 EST 2013

Nicholas Bojko
Network Architect & Lead Engineer,
Federal Government & Security
Macquarie Telecom
________________________________
direct +612 8221 7141 | mobile +61 410 220 518 | my manager gnoble at macquarietelecom.com<mailto:gnoble at macquarietelecom.com>  | MacquarieHUB 1800 789 999 | MacquarieView<http://macquarietelecom.com/>

[cid:image001.gif at 01CE4BD9.20AD0740]<http://www.macquarietelecom.com/>

Macquarie Telecom: Judged Best Customer Care in the World
<http://macquarietelecom.com/media_room/releases/011208-PASwinner.htm>Macquarie Telecom's Personal Accountable Service (PAS) has been recognised as the world's best practice for delivering superior customer care. PAS is an attitude and commitment to customers measured by what our customers say about us through nomination to the  Macquarie Telecom Customer Club.<http://macquarietelecom.com/services/customer_club.htm>