[AusNOG] No More ULL or SSS for NBN build areas?

Matt Perkins matt at spectrum.com.au
Wed May 8 09:27:22 EST 2013

I have seen same the question I have not been able to get answered is
will they not be available  in roll out areas or areas where NBN can be
ordered. If it's the former that's a big problem because some times a
roll out area can take 3 years to complete. So that leaves a 3 year gap
with no service.  Another interesting aspect might be will telstra play
the same old game of not providing SSS/ULL in a location but bigpond can
order just fine.

Matt.