[AusNOG] No More ULL or SSS for NBN build areas?

Michael Marklew mike at idl.net.au
Wed May 8 08:41:30 EST 2013

Hi,

Just reading my latest blurb from Telstra in regards to the Service Withdrawal's and the NBN.

I am easily confused but from my reading we can no longer order new ULL & SSS services as of 1st of July 2013. I asked my Telstra account rep and he said that was his understanding also but only for NBN rollout areas.

Does this mean what I think it means? If your town is on this list then no more ULL as of 1st of July?
http://www.nbnco.com.au/when-do-i-get-it/about-the-rollout/communities-in-the-rollout.html#nsw

Kind Regards,
Michael.