[AusNOG] Trouble with an ex-Customer

Ross Wheeler ausnog at rossw.net
Tue May 7 21:15:43 EST 2013

> Like RealEstate have a 'bad renters' list, maybe we need to start a bad
> 'customer' list.... because these bastards just go from customer to
> customer screwing small and large businesses.

Was looked at and came within  --><-- far of happening.
Unfortunately, it's illegal in Australia.
Bad guys can lie, cheat and steal, misrepresent, evade, cry and get a slap
on the hand and an icypole. Businesses attempting to protect themselves
from those same serial liars/pests are just evil and need the full force
of the law to keep them "under control" and acting "appropriately".

The world has gone mad. When the pendulum swings the other way.....

(Refrains from posting story about ex-NSW-cop moonlighting as ISP, went
belly up owing me personally around $120K - but (ab)used his police
influence to basically walk away from it)