[AusNOG] *STOP THREAD* Re: Trouble with an ex-Customer

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Tue May 7 20:46:18 EST 2013

I understand the request Gavin, but fyi, until I am arrested, it is not
sub-judice and can be openly discussed.

Anyway, the responses have been helpful.  I am not going to let this
dickhead beat me. Hopefully I will be the last person he screws over.

Thank you for the dozen private emails with very useful advice on how to
deal with them.... some of those suggestions will be very helpful.

Anymore helpful advice, please send off-list as not to upset the mods.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net

The Experts Who The Experts Call