[AusNOG] AusRegistry

Beeson, Ayden ABeeson at csu.edu.au
Fri May 3 14:04:52 EST 2013

Sorry dig fail.

; <<>> DiG 9.4-ESV-R5-P1 <<>> @8.8.8.8 www.csu.edu.au
; (1 server found)
;; global options:  printcmd
;; Got answer:
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 1, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 0

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;www.csu.edu.au.                        IN      A

;; ANSWER SECTION:
www.csu.edu.au.         20666   IN      A       137.166.4.30

;; Query time: 11 msec
;; SERVER: 8.8.8.8#53(8.8.8.8)
;; WHEN: Fri May  3 14:03:57 2013
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 48

Having a read through the following messages there is a lot of talk about google turning on validation etc on DNSSEC but tbh its sounding more like that particular site is having a problem.

Thanks,
Ayden Beeson