[AusNOG] AusRegistry

Ender ender at hostaway.net.au
Fri May 3 12:38:54 EST 2013

Hi all,

FWIW, we've encountered this same problem before, and the only actual
resolver I've seen affected is Google DNS.
The Google resolver seems awfully sensitive to the actual NS records
returned by the target DNS server.

You'll notice that with this configuration, a dig at 8.8.8.8 for
sunatraffic.com.au fails.

Kind regards,
  James 'Ender' Brown
  Systems Administrator,