[AusNOG] Brisbane: 127Creek to Fujitsu 8 Mile Plains

Sean K. Finn sean.finn at ozservers.com.au
Thu May 2 15:14:58 EST 2013

Hi Noggers.

I need to backhaul some L2 from Fujitsu at 8 Mile plains to either PIPE at 127 Creek Street Brisbane or to OzServers at 96 Lytton Road East Brisbane.

Can any punters on this list let me know if they have about 100Mbps (Minimum) of spare capacity between Fujitsu and 8-Mile plains?

This is for a pet project of mine, so I'd like to incubate it with some beer money, but if I have to pay commercial rates, then so be it.

If anyone has any capacity pls me know.

Cheers,
Sean.