[AusNOG] OSPFv3 / EIGRPv4 - Link local addresses

Beeson, Ayden ABeeson at csu.edu.au
Thu May 2 12:54:15 EST 2013

Funny you say that, the second I hit send on that it occurred to me as well.

The obvious answer is display the first available IPv6 address on the P2P link, but that only works on a P2P link and only for certain things (route table for example)

I might look into forcing the LL to be a derivative of the IPv6 plan for simplicity, it'll do the trick for now.

Thanks,
Ayden Beeson