[AusNOG] Transit issues in Sydney

Daniel Watson daniel at glogroup.com.au
Sat Mar 30 15:48:44 EST 2013

Peter,

It has been explained by numerous people now off-list that my original post was vague , which I understand is true and apologies for such vague information

As stated that this issue was shortly resolved by the provider in which had the issue,  There is no reason for you to victimize me on-list about this any further

Regards,

Daniel Watson

Network Administrator / Network Operations Manager

E Daniel at GloGroup.com.au<mailto:Daniel at GloGroup.com.au>

W www.GloVine.com.au<http://www.GloVine.com.au>