[AusNOG] Telstra Outage in Vic Mornington and Hawthorn

Tom Berryman tom at connectivityit.com.au
Wed Mar 27 12:33:02 EST 2013

I have many Vic ADSL @direct.telstra.net landing on lon32 - and I'm not seeing faults. I only have ADSL as a reference though.

From: ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net [mailto:ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net] On Behalf Of Andrew Paternoster
Sent: Wednesday, 27 March 2013 12:28 PM
To: AusNOG at lists.ausnog.net
Subject: [AusNOG] Telstra Outage in Vic Mornington and Hawthorn

Just waiting in the que to speak to Telstra because a Telstra internet direct customer of ours if off line.  and I noticed we have a few customers that all went off at the same time. They are in Mornington and Hawthorn areas. There are no outage listed on Telstra's site. So I was just wondering if anyone knows what's going on and if anyone else is seeing any issues with Telstra internet direct tails.

Thank you
Andrew Paternoster