[AusNOG] Selling PIX 525

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Tue Mar 26 14:17:08 EST 2013

Question is... is anyone even on that list yet?  Not much point sending
things if there is 3 people there.

I've signed up... many others? Can someone tell us how many are on the
list?  Then it might get some movement.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net