[AusNOG] Straw poll: what is your email message size limit?

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Tue Mar 26 12:30:46 EST 2013

What is the point of raising it?

I've had a server with larger then 10mb size limit on it before, but it
started generating support calls as the receiving end would be bouncing
back (or worse yet, discarding the message). Are you taking these
support calls on the chin as they occur? My thought on the process would
be you'd need an 'internet wide' support and change-over at a single
point in time to have it work perfectly.

I'm talking about remove delivery exclusively, obviously if they are
sending between servers you own only, then it'd be much easier to manage.