[AusNOG] What's going on with Eftel?

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Mon Mar 25 21:56:23 EST 2013

Hey everyone,

I've got a number of customers who (among others) use Eftel as one of their
providers for wholesale DSL handoff.

In the last few weeks there have been a significant number of outages -
which they nearly always say is their upstream/wholesalers issue... but
often no one else seems to be having issues.

What I'd like to know is if anyone knows what is ACTUALLY going on with
Eftel?... not just 'So and so sucks!'... I have to consider if I need to
advise my customers to go elsewhere.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net