[AusNOG] More IP's for sale (/19 and /20's)

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Wed Mar 20 11:37:42 EST 2013

Previous sales I have gotten ridiculous offers such as $2-5 per IP,
which is where my second comment comes from.

People are more than welcome to bid lower then the perceived market
rate, however there is a line of genuine offer and silly bidding. At the
end of the day I take the best offer that has been presented to me.