[AusNOG] Telstra contact required for SORBS delegation/delisting

Andrew Lau alau at fairfaxmedia.com.au
Wed Mar 13 09:39:31 EST 2013

Hi Noggers,

If anyone could please put me through to a Telstra contact (off-list) who's
had experience dealing with SORBS blacklistings, I'd greatly appreciate it.

We have a SMTP server over in 203.58.128.0/17 (with a valid PTR record),
but since the IP is registered under Telstra's AS, SORBS won't even let us
file a delisting request for an incident that took place two years ago!

Regards,
Andrew Lau

--
Andrew Lau
Systems Engineer

T:  02 9282 3445
E: alau at fairfaxmedia.com.au

--
The information contained in this e-mail message and any accompanying files
is or may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,