[AusNOG] IPv6: Who's dual stacked? Why don't I look stacked?

Don Gould don at bowenvale.co.nz
Fri Mar 8 12:44:39 EST 2013

On 8/03/2013 2:24 p.m., Narelle wrote:

> This looks like the sort of post that should go to the ipv6tech list.
> It's been a bit quiet lately...
> See
> http://lists.ipv6.org.au/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/ipv6tech

See my earlier comments.

It also seems that while we're not annoying to many here, we're
inspiring a few along the way...  perhaps we might help Jared after all! :)

This is why I do favour WP though, it's full of people there for all
sorts of reasons.

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=2068326&p=-1&#bottom

We're already working the problem with a number of people making quite
good comments.

I'm interested in pushing this discussion on tech stuff in to the main
stream space, not just the small converted collective gathering in the
special interest lists.  This is why this stuff isn't moving as fast as
Jared would like and need for his business, because we're hiding in dark
corners.