[AusNOG] Cloudflare offline

Karl Hardisty karl at mothership.co.nz
Mon Mar 4 08:30:25 EST 2013

Agreed.

Much better than the sometimes rambling, sometimes opaque (sometimes both) Incident Reports we've received from one of the (major) DC operators here in NZ in the past (current DC partners are great by comparison).

When the truth is told, it often helps clients work out ways of configuring hardware and/or software that mitigates the fallout from such events. Everyone wins.

k.

lE karl at mothership.co.nz lW mothership.co.nz  lA PO Box 99814, Newmarket  lM 021 999 990 lP 974 3171