[AusNOG] IPv4

Jared Hirst jared.hirst at serversaustralia.com.au
Sun Mar 3 23:25:32 EST 2013

Just to clarify on your comment Skeeve, I own Astraea Networks, I don't
just outsource there. So I do get my hands dirty and support / make a
change to a developing country. Is that enough to satisfy you?

If James is setting up IN-NIC then that would be amazing, as would some
education in ip allocations there etc. as it certainly is needed, as said
before be allocation they give out for a DSL is unbelievable.

Regards,

Jared Hirst
Servers Australia Pty Ltd
Phone: 1300 788 862
Direct: (02) 4307 4205
E-mail: jared.hirst at serversaustralia.com.au

On 03/03/2013, at 11:03 PM, Skeeve Stevens <