[AusNOG] IPv4

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Sun Mar 3 19:22:47 EST 2013

Fortunately you are wrong:

http://www.apnic.net/services/apply-for-resources/check-your-eligibility

*Criteria for small multihoming delegations*

   - An organization is eligible if it is currently multihomed with
   provider-based addresses, or demonstrates a plan to multihome within one
   month.
   - Organizations requesting a delegation under these terms must
   demonstrate that they are able to use 25% of the requested addresses
   immediately and 50% within one year.

**
Multi-homing is all you need.

...Skeeve