[AusNOG] IPv4

Joshua D'Alton joshua at railgun.com.au
Sun Mar 3 17:54:23 EST 2013

Oops lost the rest of my post:

Sounds like 8000x$1million = 8 BILLION increase in revenue would be a
pretty large economy boost compared to the pittance of 8000x6k = 50
million. Not saying it would work like that exactly, but it seems to me if
people were to rort the system, APNIC could sure do with 50 million extra
money, and that'd allow companies like yours to grow a significant amount
of revenue.