[AusNOG] IPv4

Alastair Johnson aj at sneep.net
Sat Mar 2 19:09:35 EST 2013

It may have made sense 10 years ago, but at this point why bother? You're talking about a /22.

It is entirely time to get over it, and move on. Emotions are still way too strong about legacy Internet.

The energy invested in this thread so far would have been better directed at developing your networks and infrastructure and moving on with life. When I compare how much further along my customers in North America, LatAm, and EMEA versus APAC it makes me fairly sad. There's far less hand wringing and debate there, they've simply acknowledged what needs to be done and they are doing it.