[AusNOG] APNIC Slashes Costs for New Members

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Sat Mar 2 00:18:52 EST 2013

What I don't get Jared is why you care?  They aren't taking it away from
you - you can't get anymore.

What is so wrong about more companies having portable space?

WHO CARES ABOUT IPV4?!  Move on to IPv6 and be done with it.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net

The Experts Who The Experts Call