[AusNOG] APNIC Slashes Costs for New Members

Jared Hirst jared.hirst at serversaustralia.com.au
Fri Mar 1 22:24:27 EST 2013

I said we deploy for customers, we had it running but no one else wants to
be v6 ready.

If we could we would be v6, I'm agreeing with you don't get that confused.
I agree we need to go to v6 but while the others catch up we need space and
not just money makers who want to sit on space and monetize from it!!!!!!!
Stop thinking I want the world to stay on v4 cause I don't.

Regards,

Jared Hirst
Servers Australia Pty Ltd
Phone: 1300 788 862