[AusNOG] Over Pipe's poor service installation.

James Braunegg james.braunegg at micron21.com
Wed Jun 26 23:11:34 EST 2013

Dear All

>From the all dealings I've had with Pipe in Melbourne and their dark fibre team and numerous contractors I'm very happy !!

I guess the advantage of using pipe fibre is they control everything end to end... no middle men which makes a massive difference.

I can't comment on copper services... but I guess it's like everyone else reselling Telstra you then lose total control.

Kindest Regards

James Braunegg
P:  1300 769 972  |  M:  0488 997 207 |  D:  (03) 9751 7616
E:   james.braunegg at micron21.com<mailto:james.braunegg at micron21.com>  |  ABN:  12 109 977 666
W:  www.micron21.com/look-inside-micron21<http://www.micron21.com/look-inside-micron21> T: @micron21

This message is intended for the addressee named above. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose it to anyone other than the addressee. If you have received this message in error please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.