[AusNOG] Commsday: Telstra moves business ADSL services to IPv6

James Braunegg james.braunegg at micron21.com
Tue Jun 25 17:16:29 EST 2013

Slowly one by one the world will move to Ipv6 ;) - The Key will be when IPv6 is the norm.. and IPv4 is only provided upon request...

Kindest Regards

James Braunegg
P:  1300 769 972  |  M:  0488 997 207 |  D:  (03) 9751 7616
E:   james.braunegg at micron21.com<mailto:james.braunegg at micron21.com>  |  ABN:  12 109 977 666
W:  www.micron21.com/look-inside-micron21<http://www.micron21.com/look-inside-micron21> T: @micron21

This message is intended for the addressee named above. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose it to anyone other than the addressee. If you have received this message in error please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.