[AusNOG] ITNEWS: Telstra retail staff caught cancelling ISP orders

Matt Perkins matt at spectrum.com.au
Sat Jun 22 15:29:04 EST 2013

Yes we have a few occurrences of that. however what happens more often is a qualification on lolo fails with no infrastructure or no pairs and an order placed to big pond is installed within a few days using the same SSS

another thing that been happening lately especially in shopping centers is Telstra nicking pairs that have naked services on them to install new PSTN lines when the risers are full. granted this is likely more a case of slackness or ignorance on the part of the install tech then anything else.