[AusNOG] DSL tails in Sydney and Melbourne

David Allen david at virtutel.com.au
Thu Jun 20 17:26:22 EST 2013

Hi Darren,

                Not sure if your after L2 or L3, with Telstra EoC/DSL, AAPT
and Pipe/TPG Services available - however I can do both and connect to you
at Crockford. Let me know if Interested.

Regards,
David

Virtutel

Kind regards,

David Allen | VirtuTel Pty Ltd

P: 1300 655 132 or +61 3 9999 8800 F: +61 3 9999 8899

E:  <mailto:david at virtutel.com.au> david at virtutel.com.au W:
www.virtutel.com.au

A: Level 4, 695 Burke Rd, Camberwell, Victoria, 3124, Australia

virtutel

This e-mail message and any accompanying attachments may contain
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, do not
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments. If
immediately and delete this message. Any views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with
authority, states them to be the views of VirtuTel/VirtuPay. Before opening
any attachments, please check them for viruses and defects.