[AusNOG] Brisbane Telstra DNS issues

Sean K. Finn sean.finn at ozservers.com.au
Wed Jun 12 11:03:01 EST 2013

3G and Dongles are working fine.

We've had at least 20 customer calls about it, plus I've confirmed with an inner-city BNE Business-Grade  ADSL Connection.

Whirlpool is having a whine too:
http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=2112811

DNS Server that wont work from an ADSL Connection is 139.130.4.4 (That's the Telstra supplied one) But I can't get any manual UDP Queries out that link to any other nameserver either.

They just don't show up at the other end in a TCPDUMP.

S.