[AusNOG] Old iPhones/iPads for Research Project

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Sun Jun 2 18:55:55 EST 2013

Hey all,

I have a friend at a university doing a research project with older people
on time management, using an iPhone/iPad app.

My mate asked me if I know of any corporates who might have some old
handsets which they'd let go cheaply... and I thought that maybe AusNOG
might have someone on here who might have some boxes with old units.

They do need to work.. can be quite old.. iPhone 3's, iPad 1's, etc.. even
iPod Touches as it is a wifi driven research.

They are looking for about 15 units - a mix of the above is fine.

Please email me off-list if you are able to help.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net

The Experts Who The Experts Call