[AusNOG] Looking for some junk - Enterasys Security Router XSR-1805

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Sat Jun 1 11:55:39 EST 2013

Hey all,

The Enterasys Security Router XSR-1805 is a very old device.  One of our
customers has a few of these deployed, and we are looking at replacing them
with Juniper SRX's.

The standard setups are fine, but we have one with lots of IPSEC happening
and want to do some interoperability testing from these to an SRX to see if
we can do a staged rollout or have to do the lot at once (really difficult
to do)..

If anyone might have one of these lying around... I am guessing they are
very old, EOL'd and just junk... and just perhaps someone might have one
they would let go for a cheap amount or a nice bottle of something.

Let me know off-list.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net