[AusNOG] Who is offering NBN wholesale? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Fri Jul 26 13:46:25 EST 2013

If anyone wants wholesale, AAPT are the probably best bet at the moment.

I've heard iSeek is planning it... but I don't know if it is released yet.

AAPT is a reasonable wholesaler at the moment, as they have quite a number
of services and are really trying hard on the transit front too.

When I get the time I will be doing a review of the NBN Wholesale
options... but that would require me being in the country to get that done.
 Back next week after the Juniper SE Summit in Bangkok.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net

The Experts Who The Experts Call