[AusNOG] Who is offering NBN wholesale? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Daniel Whitehead daniel at gpk.net.au
Fri Jul 26 13:04:20 EST 2013

We also have approached Eftel, Platform and PIPE and been advised by all that there is no current wholesale product they can offer and no current ETA they can provide for when the product will be available.

Daniel Whitehead
Senior System Engineer

[http://www.gpk.net.au/signatures/logo.jpg]<http://www.gpk.net.au/>     [http://www.gpk.net.au/signatures/spacer.jpg]   2/94 Abbott Road, Hallam, VIC 3803
Phone: 1300 854 223 Fax: 1300 854 228
www.gpk.net.au<http://www.gpk.net.au/>

Did you know that you can now log faults by just sending an email to support at gpk.net.au<mailto:support at gpk.net.au>

The information contained in or accompanying this e-mail is intended only for the use of the stated recipient and may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged. If the reader is not the intended recipient or the agent thereof, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may constitute a breach of confidence and/or privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately. Any views or opinions presented are those solely of the author and do not necessarily represent those of GPK Computers Pty Ltd..