[AusNOG] QLD Optus Downtime?

Tony td_miles at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 25 10:55:07 EST 2013

All of our L2TP sessions from Optus are now exclusively from OPTUS_BL2, OPTUS_BL1 dropped off the face of existence around 1005 and is still MIA   (BL1 = Brisbane LAC 1)

Several fibre services down as well as SHDSL. No news from Optus as yet as to what is going on, but Optus phones are busy with long hold times which is always an indication of something fairly major.

regards,
Tony.