[AusNOG] SOFTWARE REVIEW - RESPOND - There's 20 x $100 Gift Vouchers Up For Grabs!

John Glendenning glendenning.j at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 08:20:20 EST 2013

The beauty of this doc is that you don't know  for sure what the underlying
objective is, operational improvement or lead generation.

Chris - if you made the conditional offering non conditional ie: all
respondees get x then your offer would appear more credible.

Use of formal address ie: esteemed reeks a bit of spam also.