[AusNOG] International traffic speeds

Andrew Yager andrew at rwts.com.au
Tue Jul 23 21:21:47 EST 2013

Hi All,

Looking for a convincing way to get some concept of the "real" international speeds we are getting on our network that doesn't involve transit provider FUD.

Does anyone have any good suggestions of good ways to test such things in ways that have reliable speed and coverage? (Particularly interested in testing PIPE and Vocus in case anyone was wondering...)

Thanks,
Andrew

--
Andrew Yager, Managing Director   (MACS Snr CP BCompSc MCP MCE JNCIA-Junos)
Real World Technology Solutions Pty Ltd  - IT people you can trust