[AusNOG] NBN Co Aggregation advice

Tim March march.tim at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 09:35:04 EST 2013

On 18/07/13 7:49 AM, Chris Gibbs wrote:
> So as of a couple of weeks ago, Gosford City Council is now a licensed Carrier and hopefully signing WBA shortly.

One half of me says; "That's really innovative thinking. If if you can
provide discounted services fetc. to local industry and boost their
competitiveness without increasing tax burden on ratepayers then that's
totally awesome."

The other half of me says; "What business does council have getting in
to the network services game? Your paid to keep the sewage flowing and
garbage off the streets, not spend tax dollars playing telco."

I'm genuinely interested to hear what services/infrastructure you guys
intend to offer and how you see that playing out from a fee/reward point
of view...

T.