[AusNOG] Assistance in picking a router

Joshua D'Alton joshua at railgun.com.au
Wed Jul 17 22:24:33 EST 2013

Being single-homed you don't even really technically need a full-blown
router depending on the other features you need, some basic layer3 switch
with appropriate connectivity will do the job, though future proofing will
be hard as especially you want a 2nd transit provider down the track maybe.

SRX220 might be all you need, not sure on the price of that exactly but
should only be a few thousand.