[AusNOG] Assistance in picking a router

Daniel Watson daniel at glovine.com.au
Wed Jul 17 21:43:22 EST 2013

Gday Tony

Speed would only need to be a max of 2gbit realistically..

As for the BGP table. Id have to come back on that one..

No firewall or NAT needed.  Just a basic router

Sorry i cant be of more infomation. Im a bit unsure myself :S

I know our provider passes through a BGP session currently. And the virtual router handles our ASN and IP prefixes

Regards

D.

Sent from my iPhone